- If your package is received in damaged condition, it must be reported through us to the carrier that delivered it immediately and noted on the delivery receipt, theirs and yours. Check your items carefully. Merchandise damaged due to shipping negligence will be charged back to the carrier. Failure to note any carton damage on the delivery slip at the time of delivery on both copies may render this warranty null and void.
- The Owner must register his or her ownership with Cool Curling by completing and submitting the online warranty card within 30 days of receipt of said product.
- The warranty is not transferable and may be enforced only by the original Owner.
- This warranty does not cover assembly or table leveling.
- This warranty does not include a replacement table or "loaner" during the period that the table is defective or whiles the table is being repaired.
Any breakage or failure must be proven to Cool Curling's
satisfaction to be due solely to a defect in workmanship or material. Any damage caused by carelessness, improper treatment, adjustment by the Owner or another party, willful or negligent act or omission of the Owner or another party, damage to or destruction of the building in which the table is installed or any of its systems, or failure to care for the table in accordance with any maintenance instructions or recommendations provided by Cool Curling, including a failure to maintain proper environmental conditions, is excluded from coverage under this warranty.
This warranty does not apply to tables used in an institutional or commercial setting and does not apply to damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse or misuse, damage to the playing surface caused by either rough play, neglect or failure to regularly maintain (clean, wax, apply sufficient pebble), fire, flood or any other natural calamities.
Any replacement parts or material will be delivered to the place of installation specified on the Cool Curling
will have no liability whatsoever if repairs or replacements are made by anyone not approved by Cool Curling
will not be liable for direct, consequential, incidental or special damages (including, without limitation loss of business or profits or economic loss) or for punitive, statutory, or exemplary damages, resulting from or in any manner relating to the table, the use of the table, or any breach by Cool Curling
of this warranty. The sole and exclusive remedy of the Owner will be the repair, correction or replacement, at Cool Curling's
sole discretion, of the defective component of the table pursuant to this warranty.
Canceling an Order
You can cancel any order before it ships. However, once an item has been shipped, it cannot be canceled.
If you missed the window to cancel the order, you can always set up a return or exchange of UNOPENED merchandise ahead of time, and then send the item back once it arrives. Please note;
Canceling a Return
- Return shipping and associated costs such as customs clearance (US orders only) are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- FREE SHIPPING means we have absorbed the cost of shipping. The cost of outbound freight in the rare circumstance of a return or exchange is NOT refundable.
- Restocking fees of game tables as charged to us by our warehouse will apply.
As long you still have the item in your possession, you can choose to cancel the return. Contact customer service.